Thursday, August 25, 2011

two day bday outing.

Lover face had a great two day celebration for his Birthday. I took him to all his favorite thrift stores, and he scored on a bunch of cool stuff. His favorite was finding about 6 different movies he has had on his list to find for quite some time now. It was cute to see him get so excited to find them!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We had so much fun, even though I was melting in the 101 degree weather in Tracy and Stockton! And I too, found a bunch of sweet finds. One being this awesome cuckoo clock for only 50 cents! WHATT?? I know!! Okay, so it more than likely wont work, BUT i really just wanted it to re-paint it a cute color and hang it on my wall :) before and after pictures will come soon. On Sunday, for lover faces actual Birthday, we will get a late dinner and see a movie, since I wont be getting out of work until 9pm. One thing that sucks at my work, the closing shifts are always 12:30-9pm :/ cant really do anything before, and 9pm is pushing it to go out to eat some where since most places close around 10p and I usually like to shower so I dont stink of coffee, syrups, fraps, etc. NOT a nice smell to have when trying to eat a nice dinner! Anyway, have a great day!
xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment