Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Something I collect/yarn pictures.

Photobucket
I love finding these vintage yarn pictures. I have about 6 of them hanging in our apartment. One of my favorite ones is the one we have hanging in our kitchen, looks like its pulled straight out of the 70's!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The detailing is just amazing. I could not imagine myself sitting and creating something like this. But thats why I always buy them when I find them :)

xoxo,
-Meggs

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, these are heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooooa!! i have the exact same pic as you! the first one (flower bouquet w/yellows&oranges hangin in your kitchen) isn't that weird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness that is weird! I looooove it, dont you??

    ReplyDelete