Friday, August 12, 2011

Antique mall/Sacramento.

Yesterday my bestie drove me out to Sacramento as a late birthday gift to take me to this amazing antique mall.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

as amazing as this mall was, I didnt buy anything from it. A lot of the things I saw in the mall I felt that I have come across at some point while lover face and I thrift and I just couldnt get myself up to buy it for double or even some times triple the amount I would pay for it in a thrift store. BUT that doesnt mean I didnt love just browsing and looking through everything! Sacramento was so incredibly hot! Almost 100 degrees! haha. After the antique mall we had lunch at one of our favorite sandwich/salad places, Plutos. Then went to urbanoutfitters, I found some really cute tan sandal platforms for only $19. After we met up with our friend Carinna, who lives in Saramento, we went and had a drink at her work and she took us to this thrift store that is right around the corner. They had so many cute clothes, but we only had ten minutes to shop because they were closing. I did manage to snag up this nice blouse for $3, while the bestie got a huge pile of clothes! She shops well under pressure! Oh yeah and we got massages, how could I forget. It was sooooo nice and relaxing! Just what I needed! I felt like a noodle walking out, but in a good way :)
I have today off too (WOO), so the day will be spent with my one and only lover since he says I ditched him yesterday for girls day. pffft, sometimes girls just need girl time! Have a great day.
xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment