Thursday, August 18, 2011

some goodies.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I finally found a pretty paint by numbers picture! So excited when I found it!
Photobucket
of course more yarn stitching pictures to add to my collection, you can see my collection here.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
and I havent posted about how seriously addicted I am to pyrex, but I will soon. Until then, I added two more bowls to my collection.

Next week is lover face's birthday and we will be celebrating it on Tues and Weds by going on a two day thrifting extravaganza! Its going to be so much fun, I hope we find a bunch of awesome stuff! Im off to clean our apartment (YAY!!!.........sarcasm). Have a great rest of your day.
xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. Please come thrift shopping with me? I need you to help me find lots of awesome things like you do! :)

    ReplyDelete