Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

The past couple of days have been so busy for me. I left San Diego on saturday morning, my friend Steffi drove back up with me. Yesterday lover face and I took our friend to the Alameda antique fair. It was our first time going and it was great minus it being super hot and lover face getting a really bad sunburn on the back of his neck and arms (boo) I on the other hand wore a hat and tried covering my arms as much as possible since I am so fare skinned. Here are some pictures of just a few of things, this antique fair is so HUGE! We were there for about 3 1/2 hours and still didnt get to see every booth! We are definitely going back in August.
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tonight we are heading down to the Berkeley Marina with a friend to see some live music and watch fireworks! YAY! This is our frist 4th of July out here, we are usually home for it but im sure itll still be a lot of fun! Have a great 4th!!
xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. The antique fair looks super duper awesome! So jealous of all the beautiful bits and bobs :D

    ReplyDelete