Thursday, June 30, 2011

Del Mar Fair.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The fair was so much fun! Ate a bunch...they had all sorts of crazy deep fried foods, I was too scared to try any of it but you name it they had it fried. They even had chocolate covered with sprinkles corn dogs ( I know, CRAZY)! We saw the largest steer and horse in the world. Played in the petting zoo, saw beautiful flowers/plants. Listened to music, rode a few fair rides and soaking up a lot of sun! I havent been to the fair in years (well since I moved to the east bay) it was such a treat that I got to go this year and spend it with my little old grandma and younger cousin. AND the best part is that I didnt get sun burned, YAY! partly because I remembered to lather up a lot of sunscreen on my face and I was wearing my sheer long sleeve off the shoulder top.
Tonight is my last night to see/hangout with friends before I head back up to berkeley early Saturday morning. A little sad to leave, I never know where the time goes, but it went and now its already that time to pack my stuff and leave until Christmas time rolls around. Have a great day!
xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks like a huge amount of fun! My oh my look at all that food and flowers and EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete