Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday fun-day!

Well actually my fun-day was yesterday. A friend hosted a "beer fest" party and it was definitely what I needed. Everyone who showed up had a lot of fun, the weather was perfect, and not to mention my friend kaleigh and I owned at beer pong!
Photobucket

Today is a day to catch up on some online homework and start figuring out what to pack for London! I cant believe on weds my friend and I will be in England. Absolutely amazing! It always takes me a while to pack for any trip because I never know what to bring, or I always think "well what if this happens...or it ends up raining" I also need to do laundry, and go downtown and get some money exchanged. Procrastination much? lol.

oh and I forgot to post about my likes this week. So here they are.
Photobucket
all dresses/thread sence, all shoes/UO, accessories/modcloth

well I am off to start my day! Have a great rest of your weekend!
xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment