Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting ready (SF Renegade)...

I know its not for a few months but my goal is to be in the San Francisco Renegade Craft Fair this year. I went to the one during December and it just made me want to be in it even more. I have a lot of things in mind to create, its going to be a lot of work but totally worth it. Anyway with that said I started working on some crafts. I made the cut outs for more owl plushies & some bows/mushrooms that im using for sweater clips. I also made the cut outs to make more of Mr.Sneaks the fox, you can see him here.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Today I must go to Berkeley city hall in order to obtain a parking permit so I can avoid the awful parking tickets I've been getting. Than its off to costco to buy some much needed groceries and a quick stop to thrift town (only to look around of course). I am also getting together with friends tonight for some drinks & karaoke (YAY!) I haven't seen any of my friends since I've been back in the bay area so Im excited to see everyone :)

Have a great day!
xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. Everything here looks awesome :D Especially those owls.
    It is good that you are making stuff early, that way you don't start getting in a bother when the dealine is very close and not much is made (what I once did in the past and learnt from that!).

    ReplyDelete