Thursday, January 27, 2011

Colors like a rainbow.

Photobucket
I've had a lot of fun painting my nails all different colors with the time off I have had from work. I am heading back to work next week after a nice leave (1 month) which means my huge collection of nail polish must once again be stowed away since my work doesn't allow my nails to be painted. So in honor of going back to work I slapped on a fresh new paint job one last time (well at least for a while).
Photobucket
We are heading into the city tonight to sing karaoke, dance and have a few drinks with much needed friend time :) Have a great night!

xoxo,
-Meggs

2 comments:

  1. so many fun colors, too bad you cant wear them to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I know! Its a sanitary/health issue :/ i guess my little toes will be what's painted all year long.

    ReplyDelete