Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Business cards came in!

Sweet! I ordered these babies a couple of weeks ago and they have arrived! I even bought a little metal traveling case to put them in :)

As I mentioned in my last post, yesterday was a jam-packed day. Filled with friends, laughs, food, and of course thrifting. We headed to the japanese market, got some yummy snacks, beer & sake (Sake bomb night was a success btw). Then we headed to bookoff to find some sweet movies (didnt have too much luck, found a couple though). After it was off to Baras thrift store where we found these beauties,


After Baras we went to eat at the Loving hut, OMGosh it is amazing! Everything is completely vegan. We all ordered something different to share and every single dish was absolutely delicious and the prices are very reasonable. I will definitely be going back. After eating it was back to the house to prepare for Sake Bomb night. Lots of fun, got a little messy, but everyone had fun.

Today has been a lazy day for us. Sitting in bed watching TV and messing around on the computer. I did manage to take my picture for Project 365. Okay, I actually have two but only because one picture is my cute little cat who always has to be the center of attention no matter what you are doing, her name is Cali :)

and this was my original picture

I am craving some sushi, so we may just be heading out to get some. Have a great afternoon!

xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment