Monday, January 3, 2011

Thrift finds.

As you know I have said before San Diego has the worst thrift stores, but there are those very few times where you score on some sweet finds, like these for example.

this awesome picture frame! I love how it resembles a house from SF :) you can put a picture in every little hole. It's so cute.

and of course pyrex. I love the little kitty on the right side.


Today is going to be a fun-filled day!
1. Mitsuwa (japanese market) for snacks & sake & beer
2. Bookoff
3. Eat some yummy food at Loving hut (no I am not vegan, nor vegetarian, I just support my friends who are and admit I love the food)
4. Baras thrift store/ Goodwill?
5. End the day with SAKE bombs & friends :)


Well I better start getting ready. Have a great day.

xoxo,
-Meggs

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that picture frame is amazing!! I wish I had such good luck when I'm out thrifting, I think I would cry if I ever found anything that awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I fell in love with it, ive never seen one like it before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture frame is amazing! Your blog is fab, I'm glad I stumbled across it :)

    ReplyDelete