Thursday, September 2, 2010

WOO 5 day weekend starts today.

Yup thats right I have a 5 day weekend, awesome right? HECK YEAH IT IS! I have 2 more classes today, I get out at 655pm and than I will be on my way to Berkeley for the entire weekend to spend with my lover face :) We have TONS of thrift shopping to do! We are going to one of our all time favorite spots, Superior Thrift, we only get to go every once and a while because its about an hour away from us but since we have so much time we are heading out there for a mini road trip. I am excited!

So I just remembered I never did the project that Cookie Button put together. I was paired up with someone who does fashion. I got side tracked with being in San Diego and than driving back to San Francisco and immediately starting school. BUT I am going to do it today, better late than never right?

I decided to do a "What I wore today" post for fashion, so here it goes. (bare with me as this is my very first post about this and really dont know what im doing).


Cardigan: Thrifted
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Forever 21
Boots (even though you cant see them): Gift from my mom

Sorry not super dressed up today, I usually dont dress up for school. hah.

OH annd im not sick :) must of been allergies (thank god). These past 3 days have been so repetitive, school & work. So I really haven't had the time to do anything for myself. I did manage to squeeze sushi time right before work with the bestie since he works right next door to me (Tj Maxx).

The weather has been so nice these past couple days (not too cold, not too hot) just perfect. Where I can still wear a light cardigan. Makes me want to go to Golden Gate park and have a picnic

Source I need one of these.

Source
and than after our picnic come home and sleep in this, soo pretty.

Source

:)

xoxo,
-Meggs

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute in that outfit! And I love that picnic blanket! Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks :) and yes I love the blanket as well, I need to learn how to quilt so I can make cute ones like that.

    ReplyDelete