Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stampin' Up

My moms best friend throws Stampin' Up parties every few months and luckily I was in town to go to one today. I used to be really into doing stamp work, card making, scrap booking etc. I kind of grown away from it the past year or so but after going today I am right back on the band wagon of wanting to stamp again!

My moms friend has been doing this for years and has accumulated a lot of products so every so often she will sell her own Stampin' Up stuff at her parties for half the price is not more! I bought card stock, bundles of printed card stock with ribbon, buttons, etc. Ink pads, 4 or 5 boxes of stamps all for only 50$. I also purchased some new items straight from the newest catalog and I cant wait to receive them in the mail within the next few weeks!

My moms friend without a doubt never fails to inspire me every time I go to her parties. She had all of her cards and scrapbooks on display to show everyone what you can create using certain products. It never ceases to amaze me just how talented this woman is.


Every party she has one to two cards you can make. She cuts and preps everything you need in order to make them. This was the card we got to make today.

She also made little "thank you" favors for everyone to take as they left. She is just too cute :)


Well today is my last day here in San Diego :( I am a little sad to be leaving my family once again for another 5 months. I just finished packing up all my belongings and boy does my room look bare. The rest of the day will be spent with family because lover face and I will be leaving bright and early tomorrow for the long drive ahead of us.

Hope you all have a great saturday.

xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the kind comment! I know I got the luggage for a great price, too! only 3 dollars! It was amazing! I am so lucky. Have a great day :)

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete