Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Sunday

Yesterday was lover face's 21st Bday. He had a lot of fun. We all went to Sudachi's which is this japanese restaurant that has live DJs after we went to a bar across the street called Vertigo, it was really packed so we stayed for one drink and than headed down to castro because a few of our friends wanted to go to a few places over there. We stopped at Q bar for a few drinks and than ended our night at a place called Trigger. Overall it was a great night, I have too many funny pictures and videos of the boyfriend. He is cute, even though he was being difficult at the end of the night when it was time to go to sleep. hah.

Today has been a lazy day for us both, I just made some delicious turkey burgers on thin buns with avocado, pickles, cheese and lettuce, with home made fries...mmmmm.

in between cooking and being lazy I decided to finally paint my ceramic wall picture of mushrooms and cherry blossoms. So far so good. I think I will paint the tops of the mushrooms red..?

Since I have been back into stamping I decided to make lover face his bday card out of some of the stamps I brought back up with me from San Diego. Here was the turn out,



aww, I love these boys. Dont know what I would do without them :) Lover face & Best friend.

Now its off to pick up some VHS tapes that the boyfriend found on craigslist, the only ones Im looking forward to are the Golden Girls ones :) yes I LOVE the Golden Girls.

xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment