Tuesday, July 27, 2010

say what...birthday?



WOO! Its my birthday today!! :) My boyfriend is soo cute right at midnight he had a card waiting for me that he made. Today is going to be filled with lots of fun, memories and drinks! In an earlier post I gave you some sneak peaks of my party decorations and now its time to show you all of it! I really love how they turned out...pretty much exactly what I wanted.






Today's List:

1. sleep in
2. brunch with lover face
3. trader sams for a scorpion bowl with the roomie
4. 5:30pm get my hair done
5. get dressed
6. 7:00pm friends come over for food/drinks/music
7. 9:00pm party bus arrives!


sooo excited! PLUS tomorrow the lover face and I drive home for a whopping 3 1/2 weeks! I will try and post party pics ASAP.



xoxo,
-Meggs

6 comments: