Friday, July 2, 2010

I feel so out of touch...

with my blog and the blogs I follow!! I hate not having my laptop. I am sorry I have neglected my blog :( I am still in NY until tuesday and havent had anytime to come on the computer to blog. When we finally get home from running around through out the city I am dead beat tired and pass out!

I want to say thanks to Cherry Red Studio for giving me a blog award, as soon as I get back to California I will be sure to post about it :)

Also to all my new followers, HELLO! and thank you all so very much for being interested enough to want to follow me :) I very much appreciate it and I promise my blog's arent this boring when I am back at home! hah.


I have been having the time of my life out here, and I cant wait to get home to upload all my pictures to show you all my adventures!


Well it is off to eat dinner and watch a movie.

Tomorrow we will be hitting up Brookyln and spending the day wondering around to all the different sites. Should be fun! :)


Will try and be back soon!
Hope you all are having a great day!


What are your plans for 4th of July?? I want to hear them! We are going to a BBQ, swimming, and watch some awesome fireworks :D




xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment