Monday, August 29, 2011

the windy marina.

It was such a nice day for a picnic. We had delicious snacks and yummy sandwiches I put together for us. I forget how nice the marina is, so many families go to fly kites, and have picnics. I guess everyone is soaking up the last bit of summer before fall/rainy season comes.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We were outside laying and relaxing in the sun for a couple of hours, luckily since its right near the water there is a nice constant breeze. It was a great day off after working a long week.
I am also currently working on my cuckoo clock I bought thrifting, so far I am liking the way its turning out but its not quite finished.
xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this looks like such a cute day out! I am a huge picnic fan and just wish I could do more of them. Damn this English weather!

    ReplyDelete