Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Juiceman

Lover face bought me a Juiceman, I absolutely love it! I made us fresh squeezed orange juice. I cant wait to make grapefruit juice, oh and fresh lemonade! Strawberry lemonade even!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
LOVE IT! I highly recommend this product if you are looking to purchase one.

I love that is not too big, but not too small, compact. If you choose to leave it on the counter in your kitchen it doesnt take up too much space. Otherwise, its small enough to throw it in a cabinet until put to use. But let me tell you, I now completely understand when buying freshly squeezed orange juice why it cost so much! I always hated that, but I bought a bag of oranges and I had all but two left and it only filled up about 30 oz (the pyrex container above holds approx. 30 oz). I didnt realize how many oranges it took to make a gallon. I am happy to have brought the "juiceman" into the family :)
xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment