Tuesday, August 2, 2011

something I collect.

I thought I would post once a week something I collect that way years from now when I look back at my postings I can see exactly the things that fancied me. So my first collection are vintage thermos's. I love these and have collected them for quite some time now. I have them all lined on top of my cabinets in my kitchen. I also I have couple placed here and there on a couple of shelves in my kitchen as well (as shown in the first picture).
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
and my favorite thermos, the therm-a-jug.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I love collecting random different things, it makes thrifting that much more fun when you are in search of it. I get excited when I see a really cool thermos that I dont have. I havent come across one that I either dont have, or think is really neat looking, in a while but I am still in search of them every time I go to a thrift store! Anyone else collect old thermos's?
xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are great to collect! I want some too! Ben would love these :)

    ReplyDelete