Friday, July 29, 2011

my 24th.

My birthday was great. Low key day, did what I wanted to do. I slept in (I love this about days off), made myself a delicious wrap for brunch. Lover face had class so after he got home we went thrifting. Found some cute shirts and lover face found me this really awesome teal/light blue clutch. After we went and got boba and wandered around Rasputin's for VHS tapes and then headed back home to get ready for dinner. Dinner was at 7:30 at this really cute italian place called Bucci's. It was a little more upscale than I usually do but I figured since it was my birthday that it was a good enough excuse to spoil myself :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Successful birthday. Tonight is the going out night and getting fancied up and having a night in the city. Cant wait!
ps. thank you for my bday wishes :)
xoxo,
-Meggs

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm... spagetti. Happy birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a super duper time! I especially like the last photo :D

    ReplyDelete