Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Movie challenge #2

Since I got so many responses to my first movie challenge, I decided to do another one. If you entered in the first one, the same rules apply if not here is what you do. Look at every movie in the picture below and try and guess which movie I used to watch all the time when I was a kid, if you guess right I will send you a little package in the mail, yup that easy!
**I will even give you a hint, you can catch it still playing on TV every once and a while.
Photobucket

Once you picked the movie you think is the correct one, leave a comment with the movie you've selected AND your email. That way I can email you for an address to send your package, but only if you have guessed right! You have 2 days to keep guessing...Good luck & have fun :)
xoxo,
-Meggs

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess Uncle Buck...since I loved that as a kid :)

    what a fun idea

    jessicoulter@gmail.com
    www.sparrowsandarrows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gunna go for Truman Show?

    laughinglion@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna guess Uncle Buck toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghost world? Maybe that is something you would watch as a teenager but hey, I will go with that :)

    ReplyDelete