Monday, January 17, 2011

Whats playin on my iPOD mondays.

I've decided to have two new posts a week, "Saturday Favorites" and "Whats playin on my iPOD Mondays" For Mondays post I will be sharing 6 songs/bands that I am currently listening to for that week on my iPOD. I always enjoy seeing what other people are listening to because I love finding new awesome music so I thought I would share some of my music weekly.
Photobucket
1. Pa Pa Power-Dead Man's Bones
2. Hospital Beds-Florence And The Machines
3. Dont stop-Brazilian Girls
4. Electric Boom-Foals
5. Young Girls Steal Young Boys Hearts-The Frail
6. The Search For A Heart-Kyle Andrews


I hope you have a great Monday! I will be using today to catch up on sleep, TV shows, and blog reading :)

cheers!
xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment