Saturday, January 1, 2011

First day of 2011

Hello 2011! NYE was fun times spent with awesome friends. There was a little mix up but in the end we were all happy to be celebrating yet, another year of together, another year of being friends after so many years, and another year that will kick 2010 butt! And guess who got their way with wearing the bowtie...yup me!


2010 was a good year, made a lot of new friends, lost some old friends. Started my Etsy account, moved into a new place, moved out of my old place, becoming closer friends with my roommate. I cant wait to see what 2011 brings. I know for the first month of the new year lover face and I are finally moving in together, after 5 years we decided its just about time to take that next step :) so far this year is going good!

I dont have too many resolutions, I usually dont give myself a bunch because If I never get around to them I dont want to feel like Ive failed. A couple though, are to build up my blog and put a lot of effort into re-creating my shop. I have neglected both due to busy school work, but considering I am only needing to take 1 more class I will have plenty of time to do so :)

And also to wander around outside, and to be outside more. I am moving to another part of the bay (Berkeley) I want to explore it and use all of our bazillion cameras that lover face and I both have collected throughout the years I have decided to take on Project 356 with kaylah from The Dainty Squid. This is perfect, and will definitely get me outside and exploring. Check it out because it may be something that is perfect for you too :)

GOODBYE 2010...

I hope everyone had an amazing night to bring in the new year!
xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment