Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cheers to a great Chrismtas

Most of my Christmas wishes came true, spent time with family I havent seen in a while, ate way too much food, and ended it with watching movies and spending quality time with the boyfriend. My mom got me the hot rollers for my hair and the new juicy some perfume, mmmm smells good! The boyfriend has the mini instax camera on the way :) Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas.

Now that Christmas is over its time to think about New Years and the possibilities for dresses :) I already have my eye on a few.

1,2&4- modcloth.com
3&5- forever21.com

What do you think?

Today I went with the boyfriends family shopping on base. Found this awesome "counter top oven" for only $89.00 our current oven in our apartment is crap and I can never cook/bake anything without it getting burnt or not cooking all the way through. So his grandma (she is too sweet) bought it for us to use to cook. Its perfect!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Family is still here, so must attend to them :)


xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment