Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday...4more days

Today has been a lazy day for lover face and I. We have been inside watching movies all day and I am now cooking our dinner. The weather is cold and chilly, perfect weather for staying inside with candles lit and our christmas lights on :)

Starting today I will begin my count down for my new blog reveal/Etsy shop reveal. This includes a whole new layout for my blog along with my Etsy shop. I also will have all my new crafts up for sale in my shop. AND on December 1st I will have my second GIVEAWAY to start off the holidays, You don't want to miss it!

I am exited to have a new layout for my blog and shop, I already have them finished and ready to be put up :) I hope you are as excited as I am. I worked hard on them to get it the way I like it (I am still learning to become photoshop savvy).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment