I got this idea from A Beautiful mess and I thought it was cool quick way to get to know me :)
1. Talking to myself...I tend to do this a lot when I am either A) upset or B) or in between making a decision.
2. Collecting multiple things. I have tons of little bric-brak items that I cant help but to keep collecting. I love little figures, vintage cameras, typewriters, etc :)
3. Buying too many purses. I have SO many purses yet I continue to buy them. My poor boyfriend has to deal with my boxes filled with purses but I can not pass up a cute cheap purse when I'm out shopping.
4. Going to craft stores and buying tons of crafts that are currently on sale because I will just find something to make with it. I have accumulated tons of crafts.
5. Drinking too much coffee, it definitely doesn't help that I work at Starbucks so I am constantly drinking coffee/espresso.
6. Texting too much. I will text over talking on the phone.
7. Leaving food in the fridge for too long to spoil (gross I know).
8. Staying up too late every night (aprox 2-3 am)
9. An obsession with the Golden Girls. I have all the season DVDs. Best time to watch them, late at night!
10. Not being able to fall asleep with a craft idea until I make it, not matter how late it is.
What are some of your guilty pleasures/habits?
Today four of my friends + lover face and I are having a mini feast and carving pumpkins! I am going to steal everyone's seeds so I can bake them all! :)
I am no pro but I think I want to try and do the owl one. So cute!
Also, today is the first day it has rained in SF since it became fall, and I absolutely LOVE it!
The rain has stopped for now, but it is still chilly and overcast :)
Be back later tonight with photos of our mini feast!