Saturday, October 16, 2010

10 habits/guilty pleasures

I got this idea from A Beautiful mess and I thought it was cool quick way to get to know me :)

1. Talking to myself...I tend to do this a lot when I am either A) upset or B) or in between making a decision.

2. Collecting multiple things. I have tons of little bric-brak items that I cant help but to keep collecting. I love little figures, vintage cameras, typewriters, etc :)

3. Buying too many purses. I have SO many purses yet I continue to buy them. My poor boyfriend has to deal with my boxes filled with purses but I can not pass up a cute cheap purse when I'm out shopping.

4. Going to craft stores and buying tons of crafts that are currently on sale because I will just find something to make with it. I have accumulated tons of crafts.

5. Drinking too much coffee, it definitely doesn't help that I work at Starbucks so I am constantly drinking coffee/espresso.

6. Texting too much. I will text over talking on the phone.

7. Leaving food in the fridge for too long to spoil (gross I know).

8. Staying up too late every night (aprox 2-3 am)

9. An obsession with the Golden Girls. I have all the season DVDs. Best time to watch them, late at night!

10. Not being able to fall asleep with a craft idea until I make it, not matter how late it is.

What are some of your guilty pleasures/habits?


Today four of my friends + lover face and I are having a mini feast and carving pumpkins! I am going to steal everyone's seeds so I can bake them all! :)

I am no pro but I think I want to try and do the owl one. So cute!


Also, today is the first day it has rained in SF since it became fall, and I absolutely LOVE it!

The rain has stopped for now, but it is still chilly and overcast :)

Be back later tonight with photos of our mini feast!


xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I love get to know me posts! They are great. I would much rather text than talk on the phone too. And then I get bored with that and just ignore my phone for a bit. haha. I'm bad about that.

    Have fun carving pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete