Thursday, September 23, 2010

hello weekend!

Just 2 more classes to go and my weekend starts. I am so glad this week is almost over for me, I was so busy. Tonight to relax and to just have some good fun the roomie and I are heading downtown for some fall time shopping and dinner. I cant wait!

I love fall, It is one of my favorite seasons, besides winter only because I love christmas sooo much :) anyway, I am excited for cold weather, bundled up days with scarfs, tights, over sized sweaters, and of course boots!

soo pretty.
Fall is also a time to carve pumpkins! The roomie and I are planning a day where we go to the pumpkin patch and carve cute little pumpkins.

but these are also cute! Would look adorable on a table setting.


This weekend I plan to sew and hem up some dresses that have been needing some work. Also to brainstorm some new ideas for my Etsy shop. I have a bunch in my head just havent had the time to put them down on paper.
Just to name a few:
Floral necklace's
Snowflakes
Wood/drawings
Vintage purses!

Off to finish some last minute homework, and maybe squeeze in a little nap :)

xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkins are adorable! That's such a good idea, I'll definitely be trying it this year.

    ReplyDelete