Monday, August 2, 2010

Mondays are fun days!

Last night lover face and I went for a midnight snack.


Yes we had some ever so yummy boba :) the place was packed! I guess on Fri/Sat they stay open until about 2am?...crazy.

This morning I got woken up by my dad telling me to get up because he is taking me and lover face out. We stopped by at the bank and he gave both him and I some spending money and took us out to eat brunch, he is so cute.


Lately Ive been trying to squeeze in crafting while finding the time to hangout with friends & family. Here are a few more things that are coming to my store!


and a sneak peek of some upcoming jewelry (earrings and necklace) Ive been working on. Almost finished.


Yesterday, after the surprise bday party for my boyfriends mom, I got together with a friend and we shared some delicious sangria, the picture says it all :)



My dad is getting his sleeve worked on by our friend right now, so I will be back soon!

Hope everyone has a fun Monday!

xoxo,
-Meggs

4 comments:

  1. All so lovely :)
    I received your package today and will put a few pictures up later, I loved your little bunny drawing on the back! Just like the drawing on here, so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww YAY!! Im glad it got to you and im glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dad has a sleeve?? that is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah, he is crazy. But its going to look awesome when its all done. Its all under water themed. He is a fishermen so he digs that stuff. I will try and post pics if i can :)

    ReplyDelete