Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Catching up over brunch.

I just got back from having brunch with an old friend. We went to Hash House A Go Go, it was my first time ever eating there considering the wait is usually ridiculously long. The food was insane! The plates were HUGE and can feed at least 3 people. You should of seen how large the salads were. I didn't even make a dent in my plate of food. I got the HH Original biscuit benedict. It was scrumptious!

It was great seeing my friend Steffi again after a long 9 months. We caught up on what has been happening in each others life and even planned a possible Europe trip in early January.


Note to self/To Do List for the day:
1. Send out another package
2. Buy canvas fabric
3. Pay comcast bill
4. Make flower hair clips (?)
5. Make post for The Cookie Buttons Idea


I think I had an addiction to this,

I cant stop putting it on everything! I can eat it straight from the bottle too, it reminds me of Lucas...does anyone know what im talking about? Or am I just crazy! haha.

Okay I better get a move on with things I need to get done. No more procrastination! See you all in a little while :)

xoxo,
-Meggs

2 comments: