Thursday, July 15, 2010

things that inspire me.


Source


Source


Source


Source


Source


Source


Source




Lately I've been drooling over wanting my very own craft room, since I will not get the chance to have one for at least another year or so I torture myself at looking at other people's beautiful craft spaces. Sad, I know. haha.


I am excited for the weekend to be here, I have both sunday and monday off and get off work at 6pm on saturday. I will be spending the weekend over at the lovers house and we have plans to thrift, watch movies, have a walk on the town haha. Ok im just being silly now, but seriously I am looking forward to having a couple of days off. ANNNNND my 23rd birthday is in a week! EEEEKK!! SO excited! I want to decorate my house but there really is no point since we will be out all night...I just love decorating for special occasions!


Source

see something simple and cute like this. We will see.

have a goodnight!


xoxo,
-Meggs

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely images ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww those are so cute! Now i want one too! But i don't have my own place to do it :/
    Found your blog and i love it! Hope you will follow i will!

    ReplyDelete