Wednesday, May 26, 2010

busy day off.

Today is my day off and I have been on the go-go-go since 730am this morning. Crazy, right? I know. So this morning I had to get my car serviced (finally) it was in desperate need to an oil change and such...of course you can NEVER go and get your car done without them telling you that you need something else done. So sure enough they told me I need new front brakes which is going to cost me a good 320$ !!! ouch :( Looks like I will be putting that off until the drive to san diego come july, haha.

After getting my car serviced, the lover and I headed to a couple of Goodwill stores near our house. Didnt find too much really, I did score on this pack of 2 rings and a pair of earrings for only 4$...sweet!




I had a friend fly out to San Diego a few days ago and he was coming back this afternoon so I picked him around 1pm and than we all headed for pizza for lunch. It was DELISH.

After lunch, the lover and I headed back home where I have been working on my jewelry and I have made specialized individual tags for each piece for when people buy them :D The tags ended up turning out pretty good, I am still not too good on the sewing machine and I went out on a limb and sewed some fabric on the tags but I ended up liking how they came out!

I ended up finishing some jewelry I have been working on, here are some the outcomes :D









I also took pictures of EVERYTHING (my crafts, jewelry & vintage goods) that I will be selling on Etsy very soon. I know, I know I keep saying this but i swear its not my fault! For some reason my credit card from chase has not come in still! Im getting very annoyed/impatient. Its always when you need/want something to come that it takes FOREVER!


In the mean time I am working on 2 other necklaces that include these lovely things:




so yes I have been busy busy! But I have to tell you I love making these things...I look forward to the time I have to just sit down and work on them.

lets see for the rest of the day...I am def taking a little nap, I feel my eyes getting heavy. I think I also will stop at michaels craft store to buy some hot glue sticks because I cant find mine for the life of me!! Ugh dont you just hate that?...you know you have something and no matter how hard you seem to look you just cant remember where you put the damn things! hah.


Well I hope all of you had a great/eventful day...if you did I wanna hear all about it :D

Thats it for now, all I have been really doing is work, work, work, and than on my free time craft and hangout with my lover face.

see you guys soon!



-Meggs

3 comments:

  1. cute cute!!!!!!
    i got my first tattoo today! and went to amish markets and got yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace with the roses. :) I unpacked, ran one million errands, changed my address on all my bills...all that fun stuff you have to do when you move. Boo for moving. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHERRY RED STUDIO: awesome! congrats on getting your first tattoo!! I got my first one during my winter break from school, I got the Japanese cherry blossom tree on my back left shoulder. I LOVE it :D and I hope you love yours too!


    ERIN: thanks for much for stopping by and reading my blog, it means a lot :D as for moving, I moved myself about 3 weeks ago so i def feel your pain with unpacking, running errands and having to change my address on EVERYTHING! Im still not fully settled in yet...but I promise it will get better :D How do you like your new place??

    ReplyDelete