Monday, September 5, 2011

pillow craze.

I love, love, LOVE, vintage needlework velvet throw pillows! They are so pretty and intricate. Today while lover face and I went thrifting I found such a pretty pillow, I am too lazy to photograph it right now, but here are some that are catching my eye on etsy :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
found here.
Photobucket
found here.
Photobucket
found here.
Photobucket
found here.
Photobucket
found here.
Photobucket
found here.

I cant wait for when lover face and I move and have a big enough place to have an actual couch to put such pretty throw pillows on. Lately when we are thrifting I find myself buying things that I will use once we move (I know, its not for another 7 months) I just cant pass up things that I know I would love to have once we have an actual house. Like today, I found this really pretty vintage yellow table cloth with fringe (that I will most definitely want to have for when we can get a dining table) for a table we dont even have right now because our place is too small! Can you tell I am sick of our tiny apartment that doesnt accommodate the things we enjoy to collect/make our place the vintage/thrifted haven we dream of?....okay enough complaining. Have a great day! Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday off! And for those who didnt have it off (like me) at least we got paid time & 1/2!
xoxo,
-Meggs

2 comments:

  1. they are lovely! I went to visit a Cathedral over the summer and they had an amazing collection of these (but I didn't have my camera, typical! hehe) :)
    xBeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! I love cute pillows. We have like 9 pillows on our bed.

    ReplyDelete