Wednesday, June 15, 2011

riding in open air.

Today my dad and I rode together up in the hills through otay lakes and jamul. It was such a beautiful ride. One of my favorite things to do with my dad is riding on the back of his harley. I guess you could say im his little harley girl. I love the the open air giving you the feeling a sense of freedom when you are riding a motorcycle. I have to admit though, after a while my butt gets awfully sore, so I dont think I would ever be able to ride across country (though, I've always thought it would be amazing to do).
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

we also saw a bunch of people sky diving too. There is a sky diving school up in the hills, it was neat to be riding right under them as they were falling.
xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks super good! I went on my uncles bike a while ago and even though it was just a trip up and down some hills it was pretty amazing. I can imagine thise road trip was great fun :)

    ReplyDelete