Tuesday, June 21, 2011

fathers day.

Oh my goodness, I have been so busy! This post is a few days late, but fathers day was great! We took my dad to seaworld (which I havent been since high school, which is about 6 years ago...crazy to think ive been out of high school for almost 6 years!) to see the new sea turtle exhibit. It was neat to see all the different water turtles. I tried getting clear pictures but those little guys move too quickly, and there were a lot of people trying to squeeze in to see them too.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

we also watched the dolphin and shamu show (which isnt the same anymore ever since the killer whale in florida attacked and killed a seaworld instructor a couple years back, none of the workers are aloud to swim in the pool with shamu anymore during shows). I got sun burnt just sitting outside watching the two shows! Its amazing how quickly my skin reacts to the sun.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It was such a beautiful day in San Diego and a perfect way to spend fathers day with the best dad in the world! I love you!
Photobucket


I also got my tattoo yesterday...more on that later though :)
xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment: