Monday, February 21, 2011

New toy // Whats playin on my iPOD mondays.

Photobucket
I am loving Florence and The Machine right now, so all five songs are from her.
1. Dog Days are Over
2. Rabbit Heart (Raise it up)
3. Howl
4. Hurricane Drunk
5. Blinding

I went on a little splurge and bought myself the new iPod nano in blue...LOOOOOVE it! Im not sure if I mentioned this or not, but a few weeks ago I dropped my iPod while I was at the gym and completely broke it :( luckily lover face has been letting me borrow his since he has a nano himself, so I decided I needed one that was small and had a clip so I wont drop it again! Isnt it cute?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
If you were/are thinking about buying one I highly recommend it. Its small & cute, clips onto pretty much anything which makes it very convenient they have an 8GB or 16GB it has AM/FM radio, recorder, and a pedometer (which is great while you're working out). Overall I love it :)

xoxo,
-Meggs

1 comment:

  1. I've only heard "Dog Days are Over". I should really check out the rest.

    -April

    ReplyDelete