Monday, September 6, 2010

ohh mondays

Last night was so hot! So lover face and I decided to go on a night walk to sweetheart cafe and get us some boba. I went out on a limb and tried something new (I usually never get anything except milk tea) but since it was hot outside a boba slush sounded amazing. I got the passion fruit slush and OMG it was delicious!

Not only was is scrumptious but it did the job by cooling me off for the walk back home. Lover face got a strawberry slush (of course he goes nuts over anything strawberry) he enjoyed his too, but mine was definitely better :)

yum, yum, yum.

I wanted to also tell you guys I made another garland for my bathroom,

this time I made it smaller by sewing them directly next to each other instead of leaving a 2inch gap in between. I like both looks really, just wanted to show you that there are numerous ways in making it your own :)
NOTE: read last post for the DIY on how to make them!

Well, my long weekend is coming to an end :( I start work at 745p but I am still in Berkeley so I will be leaving in the next 35 min to drive back to SF. Sooo sad to have it already end. I am just not ready for the busy week ahead of me I have homework due, papers to write and work every day until Saturday. Okay enough complaining.

I must get my things ready, have a great rest of your day!


xoxo,
-Meggs

No comments:

Post a Comment